Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pluses and minuses of being a ninja!

Have you ever asked yourself ... is it cool to be different? In present times all the medias and shits are telling young people in any kind of ways... "be different, even if in your difference you are the same as others different". In matter of facts in the and I suppose that every one will be so samely different as other differents and at the end there will be a few old typed normal people that with their normality they will be the different. I knoW!!!! It is so confusing but if you reach my point you will see I am maybe right. Whatever ... you know life is a circle... well... i am reacing again things that i have reache a monts ago... Stupid people make me cry this is bad.
I am so freaked on ! I started with a whole different thoughts, and were am I now?
I thought to discuss the different things so I will show you a movie favorite of mine, that is for a ninja and ninja live :) Somethimes we have to be like ninjas. Let people see just our fuckin' eyes, and nothing else. When someone tries to harm you BAAAHHHMM....! he's dead. That the only way to survive ... sometimes...
and now... I am lookin forward to killing youuuuu!!!! :D
iuh iuh !!

No comments: