Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My visions about the future, UNITED!

These days in Bulgaria were a lot spoken for the elections for president of EU. And alse how they will solve the problem with electing of EU constitution. I is a lot of empty words I think.
First people are not enough well informed what the hale is the role of the EU presidents instead of that each country has it's own and own constitution too.
Bad days had came in EU. So many countries, every one of them is having it's own oppenion, and when it is time to involve into crating new laws or elections everyone is pulling out of the center. Every fucking coutry is wishing different thing. Why is that ??
I'll tell you why, because they ARE different coutries with different languages and so on.
How this may be fixed. I don't fully know that, but at least I can suggest as free citizen, and I think that the future development of EU in that way will save it from going hell.
Well I think that in the constitution must be accepted that EU is on whole country with ONE president, government and so... and the current countries will be accepted as states of that EU coutry. Also one very IMPORTANT thing for the sake of good future is ... the whole EU to have one oficial language for all the states, else each state to still have its own language ofcourse.
Then I think it will be a better time with all EU members holding hands and going straight together.

No comments: