Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Disappointed again!

Guess what my dear fellows, I'm disappointed again. I am wondering how people might me so stupid?!? Yesterday on the lately news I heard that the prises of sugar and flavor are rising again and many people disagree with that. But does they fucking thing why is that ?!?!?! Months before 1 Jan 2007 - our joining to EU experts said that there is no reason for higher prises on stock because of BG currency was fixed to the EU one years ago. If the bigger part of the Bulgarian people were a lil' bit smarter than a duck or leave that, it is not necessary to be smart, just to read little more in papers and economics news, not trust the neighbour ! Now the rising of the prises is forced by our own wish to get more stock before the prises go high! It's just a simple economic law. As more as we search to buy, as more prises go up. I am sick of this, all life we suffer by our own silly brains. I'll say it once and for all!
"I am sick of being BULGARIAN in Bulgaria!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Инфлация бе келеш.

S Blyahoff said...

Луд ли си бе брато, тва не е от инфлацията, а от високото търсене, дето всеки гледа да се запаси със стоки. Всяка стока, която се търси много, търговците й повишават цената. Ако беше инфлация щеше да поскъпне всичко, а те поскъпват само жизнено важните хранителни стоки. Ти на мене за икономика не ми говори :-D