Thursday, January 18, 2007

True stories of Sly

Hey people, I had a grea party last night. It's hard for me to describe it with simple words. It was a hell of a crazy night!
Whatever. I just wanted to ask you something. Why the fuck you don't comment on ma place?!?!
When you visit to read... nothing gonna cost you to leave a message with your thinks about the post or anything else. It's not bad, you have to try :)
No... really, why you people do this to me .... you leave me so lonely :(
I am doing everything just to win some comments. I am allowing some anonimous post, do not have character verification when postin, doing friendly post, posting pictures to pick up the interest, trying different strategies.
AND FUCKING NOTHIN'
come on!!!! sohw some love to your buddy :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO! :D

S Blyahoff said...

10X alessio, greetings to you :)

S Blyahoff said...

do you recognize the picture of my blog profile ? ;)

Anonymous said...

of course i recognized it :) ehehehhe