Friday, January 19, 2007

Why girls are from other planet?

Hello, many of us know that men are from Mars women from Venus. That means we are from two different planets. That why men very very often do not understand women. But where's the reason? We think it's in women, they think it's in us? On what planet are we living? Is it Mars or Venus? It surely was Mars 20 years ago, but these days it maybe is Venus more ? The truth is that we live on the planet earth and communications between these two species has became very dangerous. I will post a video that proves my theory. Enjoy watching and say what you got to say.

3 comments:

S Blyahoff said...

I am sorry for posting the video so many time guys but ... the fucking blog page showed me a message that my HTML code is not close tagged :(
such a stupid bug.

Anonymous said...

That's a stupid bitch! :O
That's a saab cabrio!!! Fuckin' hell...how could it happen?

S Blyahoff said...

Women in most times don't appreciate what you are doing for her, and all she is doing is wanting and wanting more.
And at the end you are like crab... :)
You say.. "ok, enough, I am fucking tired of that" but you say it in your head, else she says: sweety do that for me.
and adfter that you say to yourself that with "ok, enough...", but the words comming from you mouth are...
"ok baby, whatever you want"
:D