Friday, January 19, 2007

Make a change with your lives!!

I please all of you falks just to see that clip I am posting here. Look closely and think about it!
I think that we SHOULD change out destiny because in other way our destiny WILL change us, and that is going to happen very very soon! I know that some of you will just say:
"Well, what can I do? What will I do when I am just one and the others are not doing anything??"
Well... it's not like that. If everybody say:
"What the fuck!!! I don't care what people are doing, I WILL do this, and this and this because I WANT TO KNOW that I am doing my part of the deal with saving planet and humen's lifes."
And in that way everything will BE different. In that way each one of us will become in some way in the role of Jesus Christ! No! That's true. He gave his life to save others. It is not necessary for you to do the same... just give a small of your luxury back to the planet and you SURELY WILL save you, me, your parents and all people you love!!
Well that's all! Keep discussing and reposting this video. I thing all people should know what they are in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sayta e O.K. no e dobre da bude vi na bulgarski