Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Get to know Bulgaria.

Hello, I decided to help you familiarize with my country - Bulgaria. I am starting to post some interesting videos from my country and culture, most of them (if i think better... i think that all of them :) ) are not captured by me but... whatever. Enjoy watching and I hope you will be interested. I am expecting some comments... questions or anything else.
bye bye!

this right here are the city's dance crew. They have performances on many international podiums and have won a lot of medals in all the Europe. By the way they have very interesting songs to dance, some of them classics, other national colture songs.

4 comments:

Woozie said...

Seems the guy with the camera got a little distracted at the end lol.

S Blyahoff said...

lol, he was a friend of mine and i fully understand him :)

Nashe^ said...

You seem so spirited about Bulgaria. Haha. Very nice.

S Blyahoff said...

Yes, maybe it seems like that. I just like my country, I also want to travel a lot of other countries.