Saturday, January 13, 2007

Do YOU believe? I DO!!

I'm gonna tell you somethnig that many people may not be agree with, but I have to.
Yes, that's true. 2 pac IS alive!!!
No, wait! Let me explain you. So much are telling us that he is not, but they don't understand anything. They are so simple and not believing. This people that are teaching us to believe not our eyes but our hears, they told us he is dead.
Well, lets say he is. Fizically he MAY be dead, but 2pac is alive in every fucking one of us. In each prayer's hear. There is no person who know's his songs and tell us that there's no sense to believe.
You should now a thing... 2pac may be called The Black Jesas for real! I believe in his theory and I am sure that as long as we keep his songs alive, 2pac WILL live and be our guide.
I'll save 2pac and I believe! Do you ?

P.S. If we watch the funny side of that.. watch that fucking video :)

No comments: