Sunday, January 14, 2007

What am i doing?


And finally from all these posts... here comes time for something of my life. Well it is not a big deal. Just it is personal, not related with country history or computers, or any other kind of shit. I don't know what am i doing these days but I don't feel better of all this. I'm studding harder for my exams, for my C# courses (explain in another post maybe later), i am trying to help people, be good, be happy. Well... i am not sure, but i think that doesn't work! Last days I am like a garbage. Feeling bad, doin' nothing, just hangin 'round. I don't know what to do. I am getting sick of thinkin' and thinkin' and stayng in the same place. In the same shit hole.
I've already decided that! I am making my last tries to make up all the mess around me and if it doesn't work again I am going to accept majot changes! There is a times when a person have to make a bigger change in case of he wants to be good. I've been through a lot of these changes, but ... maybe the time for another one has came again!

No comments: