Friday, December 01, 2006

X-tream situation!


I got to do this weekend the to most different things, and do'em both well. Firs to study my lesions because of the term tests in the next week, and in the same time having crazy parties with my friends. It will be a hell of a weekend! It's natural that I expect my studies to screw up, but ... you know... " I happens some times" :) The worst is that it happens to me all the time. Now I am going to study a 'lil bit until tonight isn't came. Goodbye see ya all tomorrow maybe, or if I am too drunk to do whatever I need to, then ... see ya in Sunday :) Btw to picture I put up there is awesome I think. I
I hope you won't leave me the only drinker tonight. Let's go people. full up the bars and clubs.
C u there! :D

2 comments:

Woozie said...

Too young to drink.

S Blyahoff said...

Who is too young ? me or you ? :)