Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have an idea!


I have an idea which may be good including that they are coming a great holidays and in Christmas is great we all to be together so I suggest the following thing. Let's all we start making video blogging. These days I did read in some magazine that the videos in sites such as youtube and else, also blogging and commenting such as woozies blog :) have became a new media power. So think that we have to collect these both suppliers of that power and put'em together. So will start to tape a videos for that how I am doing my holidays, friend meetings and things like that. After that I will upload them in youtube.com and post'em here in my blog. If we all do it like that it will be great because then we really will be together for Christmas!
What up guys?!? Are you with me. I think that in the comments you may write your blogs where you'll put your videos, so we can all enjoy. Bye, I am waiting for ya replays.

8 comments:

Anne said...

It sounds like a very good idea that many people will like. I will think about doing it, but I'm not sure. I like to write, and I don't like to have my picture taken... but I will think about it. And I will try to look at other people's videos. I saw the same magazine today - what a coincidence. Was it TIME Magazine?

Anne said...

Oh, I almost forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

S Blyahoff said...

Yea, it was... and I think they are fucking right, because it is really a good time we to become the people who are deciding what to hear and what to read. I want good news, not the bad ... how bad was the infrastructure, the president, or how many people died in stupid situations like driving with 100 mph in terrible snowed roads. Isn't that right ?

Vengelyne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vengelyne said...

Great idea, but even if I had a video camera, my stupid ISP is way too slow to upload or even watch any videos on the web. It's a rip off of an ISP.

Happy belated birthday. The alcohol certainly made up for the lack of a birthday cake. =P And the party sure looked like a lot of fun.

S Blyahoff said...

Vengelyne, 10x for the wishes. I am glad that you like my idea. The net in my hometown where I am going for Christmas and New Year also is not very fast but I'll see what can I do about that question. :)
So far for the party it was great and my friends keep asking to make my next birthday the next week :)

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog. I saw you on Tomb Of Communism.I'm glad you share my passion for the Happy Stix and Bob Marley.I agree with you that Bob's music is like a religion and actually here in the States there is an Indian tribe in Arizona that actually does consider his music as a religion.Imagine that a bunch of Rasta Natives.

S Blyahoff said...

Yes, as far as I know, when you became a rasta man you take a specific religion. you are not allowed to make yourself or already have some tatoos, any piercing or something like these. I don't eat meat and do not pay much attention to the money and such a things. It sounds exotic and cool, but I think it is not fuckin' easy :)