Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Let's start thinkin'

I think it is time for all of us to start think about things that we ain't before. If that happens, all will be different. I'll just give an example. Did you think about that what are we eatin'? Every day all we buy thousands and thousands kilos of meal and we don't ask where it comes from, why and how! The TV also doesn't give us such an information, because nobody asked about it. As in my style of reacting I'll expose the things in more funny way, just to be more easy to understand, or if not understand at least to have a fun. so ... lets watch the following videos :)


Here is another one. The second part. It is getting better you know. :)




...and the last one at this moment of posting...



Well? Do you have something to tell me ? :)

No comments: