Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pary weekend

Hello dear fellows. I leaving off after a few hours. This weekend me and colleagues will be in the country to celebrate students day. I hope it will be a hell of unforgeable party. The weather outside is not as well as I wish or as snowed as we wish, it is quite foggy but whatever.
Well that's all at the time. See ya in Sunday afternoon and I will tell about what exiting happened to me and another thing... about a course that I am about to start.

Oh deamnit, I forgot to mention, above the picture shows that place we'll be resting. It is lovely, isn't it ? :)
bye!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, I came here from Woozie's blog.

That is a beautiful hotel, very classy. I don't know why most hotels in USA have ugly rooms. You have a nice blog. It's interesting to read about life in other countries. Good luck with your university exams. :)

S Blyahoff said...

Hi Anne, and welcome! :) I am glad to hear that 'bout my blog. Yes, the hotel was really great at all and the whole village was well situated. I hope to get some photos and will post them too.