Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New things all the time :)

I am very happy to tell you that new things are continuing to happen with me. The last one... today I was on IQ Test in University of Sofia. That test is related with a programmers course that I want to start. the brain powerWhatever the course, even if I didn't make it, it will be very interesting for me to compete with the others and their marks from that test. I know that I am not pretty smart but I prefer to know for sure :D
Well, something also interesting... today I made an awsome basket game that I won't forget soon. Not so much the score or people I played with as the emotion that we played with, just for fun not looking for or making files, not pretending for wrong passing or anything else. Just pure fun! I would tell anyone if he is able to do such a thing like that, it is healthy for the body and the mind. Well guys I am going to bad, 'couse tomorrow I'll have to do a lot of shitty things. See ya!

5 comments:

Woozie said...

Good luck with the test results.

S Blyahoff said...

did you make an IQ test ?
as I read in The Best Blog In All-Time link in your blog, they thing you can be a great journalist. :)

sammyray said...

LOL Are the shitty things you are doing shitty because they are work-oriented, or are they ahitty because they are BAD??

S Blyahoff said...

LOL man! Both of these, they are work orientated AND they're bad :D
I mean my university schedule and homeworks and any kind of shit like that :)

Anonymous said...

Растаможка Киев, Одесса
Консультации ВЭД
Дима Литейный
logisticskiev7@yandex.ru
+38 093 318 1567