Monday, December 11, 2006

Ma B-Day is here!

Yes, that's the other topic that I want to discuss now. Yesterday 12/11/06 I made my 20th anniversary. The feeling was quite strange. You can't disagree with that it is a serious age :) Now I feel grown although that in States you are not allowed to buy alcohol 'til 21. The problem is that I realized a thing. I've tried to be mature 'til now because I wanned to be like the matures. Now the difference I feel is that it already is expected from me to be mature and I have no rights to do things in other spirit then that. It some kind of pressure because of that I think that when I say to someone that I am 20 he will expect to see a grown man that I still don't wanna be :(

6 comments:

skinnylittleblonde said...

LOL, if it makes you feel any better...I still perceive 20 year olds to be babes.

S Blyahoff said...

LOL, it helped but just a little :) I know that I am not such old, but I am feeling bad because of that I think what I've done during these years, and that how much more I could do.

skinnylittleblonde said...

LOL, if you are feeling even remotely ill at ease with 20 years...just wait until you turn 30! LOL. Really though, no matter how old we are or how much we do, we always feel like there is more we could have done. You are doing good, my dear!

S Blyahoff said...

OK, thanks for that skinny I made me feel a lot better, really.

Woozie said...

Hsppy Belated Birthday

S Blyahoff said...

10X woozie. :)