Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sofia is like a jungle


Hola! :) Yesterday afternoon I traveled from St. Grad to Pliska which is a few miles north-west in the central parts. I was amazed of the huge traffic ! I felt like ... u know the Space Jam animation movie, when all the animation population was about to go to the basketball match, well it was pretty the same :) NO!!! IT IS pretty the same every afternoon about 5-6 o'clock pm. The picture shown up there, shows exactly one of the most busied roads in Sofia, but that you see is even better than the last night. I was wandering at the people of the city parliament!! What are they doing all the day. They pretend that they are thinking how to solute this. For me there is a super easy solution of that. They just have to change the work time. Almost all of the companies of one branch will move their time one hour forward, the other branches, one later, and so, and so...
And there it is! All the working people are traveling a lot better in different time zones of work, so ... the roads will be still with a lot of cars but ... less then before and for a longer time. That's the decision for me. Well it won't be very pleasant for some of the workers, but ... u know, that's the cost to live in the biggest city in Bulgaria.
But.. enough about that... Last night was good for me but not too much. I went to a full house club, drank a beer, after that I went by a metal club but it was too metal for me ... :D so we went to a pizza place for a beer (again :) ) and ... not pizza, fried potatoes.
well have a nice weekend and enjoy your free time, as much as we all have it ;)
bye!

2 comments:

ILX said...

omfg and if that's not my unseen from a more than year friend I'll fuck my self in the middle of the feasts :D
Don't try to think so much is useless :D try-out some "RAKIA" {} nqh nqh nqh Zyl 0 ai :D

S Blyahoff said...

LOL, my old alcoholic buddy. What's fuckin' up with you. Tell me some Internet news about you. Show me some new project made on MS Word, or Wordpress.
How are your hacks and CS skills ? :D
BTW u can also view http://doublespot.blogspot.com SEE THE REAL NEWZ :D