Monday, November 27, 2006

New era in ma confesions!

Hey ya'al. As you already have to saw that is the new about ma holly blog page. Yea it is in English. After long and stressing dialogs and commenting between me and ... me, then we've decided to migrate this page in other more popular language. Please do not understand me wrong. I like (love) ma language but with this current step I would like to make the blog page accessible for a circle of more readers, if there is such a community for this page :)
Reasons: I have too much friends who unfortunately does not speak Bulgarish :D and that's the only way keep'em related with me and having news from me wherever they want to.
Well I hope nobody will be against, in other way I'll make a translation.
jajaj funny to say it! I am acting like my blog's been read by thousand, thousand of people :D
bye, bye!
don't choke, a'm just chillin' :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just a test comment to be sure that the commenting system is working properly.