Monday, April 16, 2007

Terrible threat over the human kind!!!


Hello, I am writing an unexpected post to tell you about a news that I've read minutes ago.
Scientists from a Germen university have discovered the reason of the huge loss of bees over the west and east north American costs, in Europe too.

The bees are dieing because of the cell phones waves. The waves make bees to disorient and can not find the path back to their homes. As you probably already know this loss is between 60-70% of the population on these geographic widths. YOU THINK THAT'S SERIOUS!!! So wait to hear the rest of the article. As you can catch my thought without bees it's impossible for plants to multiply! This will be a huge problem for the human kind.

As our grand father calculated it, the humans can survive ONLY 4 years without bees!!

So I suggest to think very careful when and where will you use your call phones!
Hear ya later on my static phone number :)

3 comments:

Spider Girl said...

I just found out about this bad relationsip between bees and cell-phones...this could potentially be very very important for us to know (and do something about) if we want the world's crop harvests to survive.

I'm glad I've never owned a cell phone.

S Blyahoff said...

I guess, that maybe after scientists now about that they will discover some DNA modified bee that won't be so damageable by the cell-phone waves. Well they are bad for hundreds other things but... I can't imagine nowadays people without cell-phones.

Unknown said...

hey, i am a "fan" of bee's and i wanted to know were you read this... any information will help! you can email me at frogzgorf@yahoo.com or at Freakingexploadingcatz@gmail.com

(i use my yahoo more)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH... im woried sick about my little friends now.:(

Zowie <*n*n*n*O< (thats a bee:) )