Tuesday, April 17, 2007

global, local, glocal? What the heck!?!

I've just found some strange named movie trailer in YouTube. When the movie song began I realized that I was watching a movie from India. It was a traditional Indian music, else the actors were so ... European/American looking, with a fit clothes very similar to English ones, with stylish hats. Women were (not including the grand mother i think) with pretty white faces and long straight hairs and ...
I cant describe it so i will post that video here. I just wanted to share with you my expression that even the Indians who are famous with their strange traditions and way of looking had began to act like the western civilization. This global development of the nations will end up with that we will not be able to make a difference on nations. All will want to look the same, same tradition and maybe after time... same language.
It sounds cool to me at first sight but... do you imagine how boring will be the Earth then? Wherever you go .... it will be like your home place. It seems not very cool to me.

No comments: