Sunday, April 08, 2007

My new occupation


Hello to all you people. I've been missing from my own blog for too much time so I feel that it is time to correct this mistake. Well it is about 00:38 and at the moment I am in my new job's office. It's like an operator in an internet site for food deliveries called http://gladen.bg. Until now I was active working but at the moment there is not much work so I decided to tell you what is all about.
This is my first shift (at Sunday night) and there is quite a few orders that I had to make. I also did my other work with doing launch menus for tomorrow. Whatever... I will give you more information about that shift later.
Btw I quit my last job as a bar tender in a bistro in St Grad because I had not enough time to deal with all the shits I have to do in the university. Now in a shifts like that I will be able to do some extra job and rest a lil bit more. I gave a link on the image above, so if you are interested you should visit the site of my current job.
Well, that's all about now, I am going go have some other blog post in a minute and after that ... we will see what the situation will be.
Bye guys and take care of that nobody will screw you. :)

No comments: