Friday, April 20, 2007

Something new and hot!! (from youtube)


Hi all ya people. Today I saw something very cool and maybe helpful from a colleague in the office and I decided to share this knowledge with you.

So the all buzz is about a trick to download a movie clip from youtube. Didn't you think so many times:
"Well, this video is awesome? I would like to have it on my hdd drive! But how?!? YouTube has a link to show the video on other site, but nowhere a link for download."

I am glad to tell you that, already there is a way to do it! Now listen to me careful!

1st step: You go in YouTube and open the video I would like to download.

2nd step: You copy the movie URL. (By default I agree that you know how to copy and paste on your PC :) )

3rd step: You go on the following link.

4th step: When you are there you paste the URL in the test bar of the page (given from me like an image).

5th step: Click on "Get Download URL".

6th step: Click on the new shown URL. It pops a window offering to you to download the file. You save it on your hard disk drive, and you are done!

O.K. That's all. I wish you luck.

Please if someone have any questions, leave a comment, and I will replay it asap.

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

It's fun, isn't it? I love finding things to watch on youTube.

And I've only recently learned how to post videos from their on my blog. :)

S Blyahoff said...

So I hope my post's been useful for you to learn how to download them on your pc, and after you do that, you have much more possibilities.