Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Virtual Life - Second Life

This post is related to my previous post About the virtual life and death.

It seems that there is a lot of people who think just the say way as mine. I'll show you a page, that I didn't hear before. Yesterday I saw very interesting post in my rss, so I decided to go deeper and see what is it about.

It was about Secon Life. This is a very popular online game, that very well imitates the real life. There is million of users that play it, they are trading, building houses, dealing commercials, business places and etc. The game has it's own currency which can be changed for real money.

In a given moment you realize that ... the game is not so imagined when you can earn money there. Already there's a people who have their primary income from this website.
It is very very strange how the real world is mixed with that fake one and I am sure that there is too much people who live in this fake world even better than in the real one.

People get more and more crazy!! But... it's cool :)
I'll give the following example. In TotallyCrap
I saw a post named Whore of WarCraft. It was about a woman whore who slept with a man just to earn enough WarCraft currency to buy for her hero a shield and sword. And the most important she said that she would do it again and will smack all users asses.
It's fucking strange isn't it?? Well no matter that i think to try to register in Second Life ;)

No comments: