Tuesday, May 08, 2007

'bout the parents

did you ever think about the question what parent will you be, when your time comes? The feeling is very strange, in some ways you can not imagine being a father or mother in a few years. Well that's little aside from the post I want to make :)
Today I was walking in the central parts of Sofia, specially the bridge of the couples beside NDK and I saw a man looking a lil bit strange. He was with a baseball hat, very big pants, long t-shirt, long hair and a bag on his back :)
I tought: "cool, nothin' new."
But after that I noticed that this man was in the company of a woman dressed in almost the same way, but not so far away from normal. The next thing I noticed was the baby she had, and right after that I saw her big width spread tatoo on her left hand up from her elbow.
So ... don't they look to strange for a parents? The first way I thought was:
"well, these are strange parents, they definitely look like a narco couple. Will they be a good parents to their baby, what will they teach him/her? Will they allow him/her to tatoo his body when he/she is already a teenage? What will they tell him/her about smoking, drinking and all that stuff? What person will grow up from baby with parents like those? What is the chance that person to be better then the child of some rich parents?"
Those hudreds and hudreds of questions came through my head and I am still interested.
What do you think about that?
Let me know your oppinion.

P.S. I think that no matter of the way they look, this couple will be good parents and will teach them child of free thinking and not breaking the laws for example.

2 comments:

Woozie said...

I'll be an ass whooping parent, I know that.

S Blyahoff said...

That's not cool, but... it happens :)