Sunday, February 04, 2007

An not very well know fact.

Hi all I am finally back at my blog's place. I am sorry for being away for so long but u know... all those exams, that I had to study for ... even now i have one left but i decidet to post a thing just to not forget me :)
Well now about the question ... during the last days i am a lot in to reggae music.. jamaica rythms rastamans and all that kind of freaky in first sight things :) I guess that all of us at least once in a lifetime had saw a rastaman. A lot of people think that people with rasta ar just an other weed adicted man who smokes all day and nothing else. I can surely say that is not the whole truth.
It is about that the rasta tradition of haircut and the ritualy smoking cannabis. It is all a part of a famouse during las decades religion called Rastafarism or Rastafari. About 10% of the Jamaican population follows that traditions and are part of those rituals. Actually rastamen are peacefull people with good thoughts, always happy with the little they have and believing in the good future... so... dear fellows :) i am going to become a rastaman too :) it is not because of the weed smoking as the ideals. for more information click the Rastafari! link.

if you want to get familiarize with that wanderfull and relaxing music, you can simply fisit the sky dot fm radio station.
I consider that video as interesting too :) :

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, dont try to legalize it. Those who smoke it, take NO care for themselves, and got enough time to lose, cause it's too hard to live go to work and make money. Easier to spend your parents' :-D

Anonymous said...

fuckin' blogger. cant log in..

S Blyahoff said...

In the post I am speaking about Rastafari religion. No one says that I want to legalize it. Although that I do want :)
And there is nothing bad with that I think. It is a recreational drug. No harm if you smoke a blunt after work before bedtime. :) Have some conversation on higher level :) U can't be like a robot working all day, after that come back home, eat and sleep. And that to be every fucking day.

Woozie said...

Legend by Bob Marley.

Anonymous said...

Great work.