Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A new campaign!


Hello all! :) I am glad to see ya again. Thanks for the comments in the previous posts. I am not very glad because of that they are from anonymous people and I can not check your blogs back as a return of the favour. :)
Well, whatever!
So I want to entroduce you to a current problem available for such a huge group of people. The group that I am talking about is the skype users!
Yea that's right, I can tell you that skype is an awful IM messanger. During the last few days I am reding about all kind of bugs but the most important ones:
1) Taking too much of your system memory.
2) Almost never send your messages at time. It always shows a pop-up that tells you that your message is still not delivered. They are expecting you to pay them for a skype credit and after that you stop having that shit.
3) It is proved that skype is reading your BIOS, that is definitely not good for a program like that. That's why all the time you get warns from your friends that their skype's being virused.

There is a few more reasons but I won't tell'em because they are as not important as the firs ones and you will say that I am not right and am giving fake examples :)
So I propose you a fair and MONEY FREE solution of your (ours too) problem. Just visit the GizmoProject. This is a nice IM messanger that is userfriendly and has much more options than skype which are FREE.
Examples:
1) in gizmo you can call friends online too.
2) in gizmo you can chat with your friends (and your messages get on time NOT LIKE SKYPE) :)
3) in gizmo you can leave a voicemail who you call FOR FREE (instead of paying for that in skype)!
4) in gizmo you can record a greeting message on your voice mail (ABSOfuckingLUTELY FREE)!
5) in gizmo everyone who is registered hase $0.25 free calls that are more than 5-6 minutes, it depends on that in what part of THE WORLD do you call
6) better design and more fast engine.

maaan YOU MUST TO TEST THAT !! :D

2 comments:

Евгени Спасов said...

You forgot to mention that Gizmo is working perfectly on Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Skype for Linux is awful and old versioned!

S Blyahoff said...

Yea, I also forgot to tell everybody, that if someone is already registered there or will register may feel welcome to contact me :) my gizmo name is: slyblyahoff
SIP: 1-747-053-3544
thank you evg for the additional information :)
i was inspired by you for that post.
bye