Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Is it a Superhero?

People I decided to show you things that I am not sure all of you want to see. So I wont post some pictures about that person and just will tell you that on his site there is a video too. I hope it will be interesting for you to see suck a thing and if you want you can call him a superhero or just another freak, sick or something like that. I am still not sure how I will call'im for me but I was under the influence for the superhero about that post written right here:
"Superman, Spiderman, Magnificent 4,5,6, Batman and countless superheroes have passed before our eyes either in comic form or on the big screen. Some are great, others just gay. I am not sure in what category I would classify The Indestructible Man, but it seems to me he won’t be saving any lives soon, just shaving a few years of his. graphic content."

No comments: